Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I had a wonderful day at "Ink About It" stamping and shopping. Here are some cards from the Memory Box Spring class. I love the Easter eggs. My husband's favorite was the egg tree. Tomorrow I will post the cards from the second class I took.

Today my friend Connie and I decided to challenge each other by committing to post at least three times a week to our blogs. So Connie you need to get posting....




I had a wonderful day at Ink About It stamping and shopping. Here are some cards from the Memory Box Spring class. I love the Easter eggs. My husband's favorite was the egg tree.

My friend Connie and I have are challenging each other to post at least three times a week. So Connie you need to get posting....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are super cute!!! I wish I was there... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!