Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Christmas Cards


I finally got inspired. Yesterday I went shopping with my scrap-a-holic friends and found the final pieces for my cards. The paper is "Winter Joy Bundled" by Bo Bunny; I just love the bright festive colors in the paper. I used the Crystal Snowflake from Memory Box and the inner snowflake is from the Martha Stewart punch Nordic Snowflake. Each snowflake was misted with Old Lace Glimmer Mist. I used the Amuse stamp Vintage Merry Christmas which is embossed with Zing Silver embossing powder. Lastly, for the final touch I added some green ribbon. Tomorrow my husband will mail them! On to the next project.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love them, they are gorgeous!!! I'm loving the punch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your creations are so gorgeous as usual karen! so creative and beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!