Thursday, December 30, 2010

Calendar Book

I wanted to share the calendar I made for my sister. I will show you four months today. I used Marjolaine paper pad from BasicGrey. I love this paper.

For January I used a digital image from Chi Chi Memories. What an adorable snowman who was colored with Copic Markers. I added a little glitz using a silver gel pen and black and orange Spica pens.

February was on of my favorites from Outline Rubber Stamps. Colored with Copic Markers and I added Siren smooch to the hearts.

March is a beautiful butterfly stamp from Outline. Colored with Copics and the details were enhanced with a silver glitter pen and a Black Spica pen.

April's stamp is from Memory Box. I used a nice spring time green to these sweet butterflies.

Which one is your favorite?





1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!