Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tahiti


What a day! Had an awesome time with my scrap-a-holic friends. We went to Absolutely Everything and took two classes and of course we shopped. I will post those pictures tomorrow.

I used Amuse Snorkel Boy, Seaweed and Tiny Crab as my images. I colored the boy with Copic markers then I splattered Sand and Sea Glass Glimmer Mist for the background. To the shaker I added Melissa Francis Glitter Glass. Tied some thin twine around the outside of the circle and added these beautiful sea shells that I collect with my daughter-in-law every time I visit in FL. Added the sentiment which is also from Amuse.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this is too cute!! LOVEEEE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is a gorgeous card! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!