Monday, May 9, 2011

Edwin with Butterfly


Happy Monday! What a beautiful sunny day we had. Yesterday my girls bought me lots of beautiful flowers which I planted. They made our deck look like springtime beautiful. I hope all of you had a wonderful day too.

I made this card for a special guy. I used distress ink (scattered straw and dusty concord) for the back ground then I stamped Magnolia jam jar and added perfect pearls (forever violet, perfect gold and perfect bronze)to give that beautiful sparkle. I stamped, cut-out and popped Edwin on the top of the jar. Edwin was colored with Copics E000, E00, E11, E31, E25, E50, C00, C1, C3, B91, B95, B97, R20, YR20, YR21, B63, and BV20. On the butterfly I added a little Grape Soda Smooch and Spica pens - Sand & Lavendar. Lastly, I used my butterfly Martha Stewart Punch to add dimension to the butterflies I popped them with pop dots.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie!!! GORGEOUS coloring!! Bravo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!