Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Good Evening,

Where is the sunshine. Another rainy day in paradise.

I made this card for my son and his wife for their 1st wedding anniversary. I love the Magnolia stamps. I used the "Loving bridal couple" and colored them with Copics E000, E00, E11, E31, E33, E41, C00, C1, C3, R20, G94, G99. To create the background for the bridal couple I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large and Heartfelt Creations custom die - Decorative Oval Window. For the label I used number 10 Spellbinders die cut. The sentiment was from Stampin' Up. I used a gray ink on the edges of the large scalloped circle. For the final touches some simple white flowers and pearl bling.

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your evening!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely STUNNING!!! I can't believe it has been already a year! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!