Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Printers Tray


Happy Wednesday! It has been a while since my last post. I have too many projects going at once.

This weekend I started this printers tray. I used Memory Box Halloween paper, Tim Holtz Halloween Haunts paper and Tim Holtz tissue tape. My good friend cut the fence and cat with her new Vagabond and the spider web was a new die from Memory Box that my other friend just bought.I added some ghoulish embellishments. The little bottle is filled with black, yellow and glow in the dark glitter. I painted the fence with crackle paint and sponged it with Tim Holtz new Gathered Twigs Distress Ink. The cat is painted with Slate Glimmer Mist.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, this is absolutely SPOOK-tacular!!! Wow, wow, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!