Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day



I am so excited I won Julie's awesome anniversary blog candy!!!!

Today the girls helped me make this card for their Dad. Our four legged daughters (Annie, Holly & Grace). Their Dad loves to ride his bikes so what could be more appropriate than Edwin riding his bike. And a nice shiny red bike.

Here is what I used to create the card:

Magnolia Stamp - Edwin Riding a Bike
Tim Holtz Sentiment Stamp
Hero Arts Stamps
Tim Holtz Gears

Miscellaneous Embellishments
Embossing Folder to create the background
Bo Bunny paper
Copic Markers
Black Spica Pen
Red Glitter Pen

Here is a close-up of Edwin:


10 comments:

  1. This would be a challenge for me, the dark navy with Edwin is striking, I love the contrast. This is a great card and I love the journey embellishments that you put with him. Your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card!!!! Absolutely amazing! Have a great weekend and can't wait until next saturday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome....he'll love it.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! I love your card. Perfect for the man in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dark background and that make Edwin glow even cooler :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, amazing colouring and design. I'm sure Dad will love it.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a great masculine card. I always struggle with them, but you sure don't!!! I'm sure "Dad" loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!