Thursday, July 12, 2012

Carrie Swan Princess




I am very excited I won this precious Elisabeth Bell stamp. Isn't she precious? I thought she would look beautiful on this sketch layout.

Here is what I used to create the card:

Elisabeth Bell Stamp - Carrie Swan Princess
Darcie Sentiment Stamp - Everlasting Love
Paper -Webster Pages
Die
Spellbinders
Bling
Distress Ink- Antique Linen
Flowers
The image is colored with Copic Markers

For a closer view:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Elphine House - Distressing or Paper Tearing Challenge
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Challenge #171 :  SKETCH Challenge !

5 comments:

  1. Karen, this is stunning!!!! She is so so sweet and great take on the sketch!!! Love the paper and the embellishment is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this is so pretty. I love the papers and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card and a sweet image... love the design papers, flowers and how you colored this fairy. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sundays. We hope to see you next week when our challenge will be "wings and bling"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, your card is gorgeous! I love the DP's that you used! And, you have colored the sweet image so beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!