Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Wednesday,

The weeks just seem to fly by, I can't believe it is already the middle of September. How is your week going? Today I have a special gift bag to share with you. I used this adorable stamp from Inky Impressions Zoe's Birthday Cupcake. I have a soft spot for dogs especially since I have three wonderful girls.....


Here is what I used to create my gift bag:
Inky Impressions Stamp: Zoe's Birthday Cupcake
Birthday Sentiment: AMUSE
Copic Markers
Spellbinders
Memory Box Die - Corner Bow
Birthday Embellishments
Magnolia Vintage Tag
Floss
Ribbon
Paper from my stash
Corrugated Kraft Paper
Distress Ink- Gathered Twigs

A closer view of the birthday pup:


I am entering the gift bag in the following challenge:
The Squirrel and The Fox - Anything Goes





2 comments:

  1. a birthday bag! perfect, I so love it....Fabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I love this! So fun and creative. The bright colors are cheerful and your coloring looks fabulous. I hope you are having a great weekend.

    I have blog candy on my personal blog if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!