Saturday, September 15, 2012

Inky Impression's New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to Inky Impression's new release blog hop! We are so glad you could join us.


We have six new ADORABLE stamps to share with you. If you arrived here from Fabiola's blog you are on the right track. If not head on over to the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog to start at the beginning. You are not going to want to miss any of the fabulous creations from the Inkettes or your chance at some amazing Inky prizes.

I am showcasing this AWESOME new stamp "Nurse Lili".

When I received this awesome stamp I knew I had to do something a little different. So I went to Target and purchased this mini first aid kit. I removed the wrapper, traced the wrapper template on to this great red/white polka dot card stock to create a new background. This would be a fun gift for a nurse, college student or someone going off to camp. My project is honor of my friend Connie I know she will just love Lili's uniform.....


For a closer view:

Here is the recipe for my project:
Inky Impressions Stamp: Nurse Lili & Heard You Caught a Bug Sentiment
Copic Markers
Liquid Glass -used on the syringe
Spica Pen for her nail polish
Spell binder
Misc embellishments
Cheese Cloth
Mini First Aid Kit
Distress Ink: Gathered Twigs

In case you get lost here is the blog hop list.
Be sure to comment at each stop along the way for a chance at an Inky prize. All comments must be posted by Saturday, September 22nd at 5 p.m. EST.  Now hop on over to Kerry's blog.

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

19 comments:

  1. What a Stunning Project, love this idea. Nurse Lili is so cute.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea, such a cute image (I don't like the look of that huge needle though!!)

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project! Just perfect for Nurse Lili! I agree that needle looks a littl scary lol! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea!! Whoever receives this will love it!!! The image is fabulous and so is your colouring! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dit is heel mooi gemaakt hele mooie kleuren en een prachtig plaatje.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gift! I like the idea of using the original wrapper as a template for your DP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea! I love your creativity. Nurse Lili is awesome and you colored her so beautifully. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, this is so creative. Fabulous project for Nurse Lili. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice, so beautiful and creative! Love it....Fabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous creation and yet another fab new stamp.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a wonderful project, great work on the image and so clever to make a first aid kit, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab creations. Love how you colored the image.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image & cute project.....Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous image. Love the way it is colored too. Matching sentiments.. Love the total look.

    Hugs
    Catherine
    http://vidhucreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!! I like the stethoscope and the catch phrase is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The nurse is great lovely, regards from Simone

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card. So beautiful design. The image is fabulous and so is your coloring. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!