Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lili's Pumpkin


Our Challenge for you at Inky Impressions this time is Anything Goes, Our Sponsors for this challenge is Kenny K.  I’ve chosen Lovely Lili's Pumpkin a rubber stamp from Inky Impressions to create this  sweet card:



I stamped the image on cryogen paper and colored her with Copic markers : Skin:E000, E00,R20, Hair: YR20, YR21, E31, Shirt: E51,E53, Pants: B91, B95, B97,Shoes:C00, C01, C03, Leaves on Pumpkin: G21, G40, Pumpkin: R08. I cut Lili out and mounted her on corrugated kraft paper.



Here is a list of the goodies I used to create this card:
Inky Impressions Stamp: Lili's Pumpkin
Flowers
Bling
Perfect Pearls for her teeny, tiny earrings
Spellbinders
Memory Box Dies - Leaves, Spider Web, Hanging Spider
Cheese Cloth
Martha Stewart Halloween Paper
Senitment: AMUSE
Copic Markers
Distress Ink Black Soot


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #2 Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge - #202 Anything Goes

From our Sponsor:


Below is a digi image from our sponsor Kenny K. - Jasmine. This card is dedicated to my good friend Kerry who encourages and supports me! Thanks Kerry....





5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You are the BEST!!! Amazing cards, I love love love them, they are gorgeous!!! I LOVE her shoes!!! Stylin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic cards, love the details you have put into these cards. That spider web and the little spider going up the web caught my eye. Great colors and coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really gorgeous and beautiful colored.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely autumn card :-) And your colouring is beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!