Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tilda with Carrots


I can't believe it is Wednesday already! Are you having a good week? 

It is getting very cool at night and I am just not ready for summer to be over. The trees are starting to turn a bit and I have had some great apples. Maybe this weekend I will decorate my house for fall.

I really enjoyed putting together this fall ornament. I used part of a chip board book I purchased at Michaels for $1.50. You can really get some great items inexpensively to alter. They make wonderful gifts.

Here is a close-up of the back side of the ornament:




A closer view of Tilda:



Even Closer:

And now for the recipe I used to create my ornament:

Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Carrots
Sentiment from Stampn' Up
Memory Box Die: Country Landscape
Marianne Die: Fence
Cherry Lynn Die: Fanciful Flourish
Poppy Stamps Die: Large Madison Window
Tim Holtz Die: Tattered Leaves
Distress Ink: Gathered Twigs
Perfect Pearls: for Tilda's gloves and buttons on basket - Buttercup & Platinum Pearl
Copic Markers: Skin E000, E00, R01 - Hair E31, YR20, YR21 - Gloves & Leaves YG95, YG97 - Tilda's Top - E51, E53 - Pants E44, E43, E42, E41 - Shoes E42, E41, E40 - Carrots & Hat YR000, YR00, YR02
Embellishments from Jolee's Boutique
Paper KC Company


I am entering this project into the following challenges:
Tilda's Town - Challenge #17 Create an Autumn Scene
Totally Tilda: Challenge #55 Autumn Tilda....Welcome To Our New DT Girls
Simply Magnolia -Anything Goes
Magnolia Licious Highlites - Anything but a Card
7 Kids College Fund - Challenge 56 - Easy as... 1,2,3


24 comments:

  1. WOW! A very nice job. Love your fall colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... fabulous !! I love all you made for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabulous Autumn creation, Tilda is coloured so beautifully ...thank you for joining us this time at Totally Tilda hope to see you next time.. good luck!

    xx Lizzy & TT team :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation, a perfect Autumn scene, Thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Fall scene Karen! My favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen this is fabulous. Love your colouring and those gorgeous leaves. Thanks for sharing with us in our Autumn Tilda challenge this time at Totally Tilda.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Beautiful colors and the house is adorable. Tilda is colored perfectly, she is so cute! I do not want summer to be over either, no winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Gorgeous creation. Love your elements and choice of colors
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes!!!! Karen, this is magnificent my dear. I love your colouring of this sweet Tilda and your amazing house. Gorgeous my dear.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is FANTASTIC! Looooove it! So many wonderful details! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spectacular ornament, Karen! I love your little Tilda and how you've colored her. The design is just fabulous and so creative. This would make an awesome Fall door hanging.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning. Absolutely love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen, this is the cutest ever! I love the autumn colours. The scene you've created is adorable. The pumpkin picking sign is wonderful. Beautiful colouring of the adorable Tilda. Terrific die cuts you have. Love your project!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Karen! What a gorgeous scene! LOVE it! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is fabulous. Love the fall theme Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful work on this Tilda project :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, lovely ornament!!!!! I love all the colours and your colouring is stunning! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness gracious, how darling is this?!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Karen - this is fantastic!! What great ideas you have. Very creative!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous ornament. Great fall colors.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I love your house card it perfect ....fantastic in fact !!
    Thanks for entering out Totally Tilda Autumn challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar & Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. just gor-juss the colour are terrific xj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!