Monday, June 24, 2013

Tilda with Cross Necklace and Candy

I just love the new Magnolia Special Moments collection. Today I am showcasing Tilda with Cross Necklace. I made this sweet Tilda card for my wonderful daughter-in-law's birthday which is next week.



I colored my image with Copic Markers - Skin E000, E00, E11, R01; Hair E50, E51, E53; Rose R000, R00, R01, R81, G94, G99. Her ribbon, dress and shoes were paper piecing. I added some gold spica pen to her cross to make it stand out a little more. The snail was colored with E41, E42, E43, E47 and R0l.

Here are a few closer views of the design:



A list of the other goodies I used on my card:
Magnolia Stamps - Tilda with Cross Necklace and Small Snail
Paper - Authentique, Graphic 45, misc. from my stash
Magnolia DooHickey Dies - Doily Flowers,   So Wrapped Tilda Lace Tag
Cherry Lynn Die Butterfly
Marianne Die - Heart, Fence, Bird
Spellbinders Die
Ribbon, lace trim and bling
Shabby Pink and Green Fran tage


Here is the link to my candy.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Mania - #72 Paper Piecing
Simply Magnolia - Garden Delights
Bunny Zoes - June Challenge Wings
Tilda's Town - # 58 Special Occasion
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #72 Your Favourite Color Combo (Pink, Green, White)

21 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card!!
    Can harldy tell it started out square with all your gorgeous extras on it. Beautifully coloured!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Karen, beautiful colouring of Tilda and I love all the fabulous detailing you've used. Your DIL will love this.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card, love the design and details
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have missed alot while I was gone, all your creations are so beautiful!! Love the fan, great idea, so cute. The one before this one is really pretty too. Your card here is beautiful and I love the colors, she is colored perfectly! The papers are just perfect with her and the cute snail! Great creation!!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is simply gorgeous...Tilda looks wonderful in her dress :0)))

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, love all these awesome layers and all these wonderful embellishments. She is just stunning.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie, Karen! I love all of the details! Love that stamp. It's the first time I've seen her colored. It's a really cute one. I love all the special details. It is a wonderful birthday card! You did an outstanding job!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. : ) My bd is 20 days before yours...on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and beautiful image and colors..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card , I love the gorgeous butterfly. Thanks so much for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be funny! I was in 61.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty!! Your daughter-in-law will love it for sure!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, love that gorgeous flower trim, very sweet card
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. karen...so pretty... love the colors and every little detail...so happy to see you at simply magnolia this time...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Love all the details, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that little bow! Gorgeous card Karen! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!