Sunday, June 22, 2014

Friends

I would like to share my new DT for CMC.  I used Apple of My Eye Collection by Jayne Nestorenko. I colored my image with Copic Markers - E000, E00, E70, E71, E74, C00, C01, C03, BG91, BG93, Bg95, R81, R83, R85. The paper I chose is from Maja.  Please join us over a CMC for our "Friends" challenge

Thanks for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Scribble and Scrap - #21 Always Anything Goes
Sister Card Act - #62 Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Hello Friend






3 comments:

  1. What a delightful image, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamped images. Great coloring with beautiful details. Great card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous image, Karen. Love your card design and your coloring is so subtle and magnificent. Glad you chose to share it with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!