Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pie Anyone

Happy Thursday,

Can you believe it is July already? Time is just flying by. Today I would like to share a CAS card with you.  I used this cute stamp by Elisabeth Bell. I colored the image with Copic Markers and use Shabby White Frantage to add some dimension to the scene. I used Go Create dies, Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess paper and ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: #202 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute and pretty creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be, so cute and I love the bows, have a very nice day!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!