Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Romance is in the Air

Hello,

I would like to share my DT card our Magnolia Forever challenge lace, pearls and ribbon.
I used this adorable wedding couple which I colored with Copic Markers (E000, E00, R01, R0, E70, E71, E74, BG93, BG96, R37, R39, C00,C01, C03, C05). I used Stationers Notepad from Prima, lace, pearls, pearl bling, flowers, pins, ribbon La La Land Corner Die, Cherry Lynn Flourish Die and Shabby White Frantage.  

Well I am to the craft store with my buddies and my DIL. Can't wait to have some fun and good laughter. I hope you all enjoy your day.





I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Love to Scrap - #33 Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #72 Over the Top
Glitter n Sparkle - #93 Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is DARLING! LOVE the sweet image and the fabulous texture you've sprinkled! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous! This is just lovely...colours, image, layout. what a super keepsake card! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, full of romance. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card!!! oh i looove the heart with the pearls all around!! guess it must have been tricky to glue the pearls so well. the bouquet is gorgeous and the papers superb, great coloring too!! love the light and shades effects!
    thank you for joining Love to Scrap! anything goes challenge!
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!