Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sweet Tilda


Hello,

I would like to share my DT card for Midweek Magnolias new challenge "Easel Card". I would like to share easel card starring Tilda with Leo the Lion. The paper is from Magnolia plus some misc papers from my stash. I colored my image with Copic Markers and paper pieced Tilda's outfit. The dies I chose for my design are Magnolia Doo Hickey dies Heart Tag, Swirly Butterfly - Cherry Lynn Flourish die and Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. I used a  chipboard key and painted it with Crackle White paint. To complete the look I chose cheesecloth, tulle bows, flowers, chipboard, pearl bling, and lace.

I hope you will join us for our Easel Card challenge.






I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by design - Favourite Colour Combo with Magnolia (pink and green)
Deep Ocean - #82 Lots of Layers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - #104 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love lions. Lots of beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! What a delightful easel card. Love the layers and superb use of of tulle. Beautifully done.
    Hugs
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo beautiful! Hope you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Karen your card is spectacular! I love every inch of it!! Your paper piecing looks great on Tilda and I love the lion, so sweet. I love your card style, so frilly and beautiful colors. Hope you have a great day, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. One amazing card hon, love all the fabulous attention to detail and that cute Tilda with her paper pieced play suit is gorgeous. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, such pretty details, nice work
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! I love all the details and embellishments! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful easel card with lovely coloring of Tilda...great embellies...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Love the embellishments and image. Great choice of colours too. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I so love Tilda...I do not color her enough. Thank you for participating in our challenge over at "Through the Craft Room Door" Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!