Saturday, November 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Tilda





Can you believe it is the middle of November? I have heard of lots of snow and cold weather this week. I am happy to be in Florida. Yes, it is going to get down in 30's next week but I don't think I will be seeing any of that white stuff.

I made this sweet Tilda card for a special friends birthday next week. I used My Precious Daughter paper from Pion - so gorgeous. I used Tilda with a present and colored her with Copic Markers R0000, R00, R01, R20, E70, E71, E74, G91, G93, W0, W01. I added flowers, metal embellishment, ribbon, trim bling and some Shabby Pink Frantage. I used Spellbinder dies, Magnolia Doo Hickey Butter Fly Die and Stamp'n Up Tag Punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - #120 Anything Goes
Sister Act - #83 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - #189 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. She is the sweetest in pink. Love her dress, the pleats are so pretty and the papers go perfectly. I love the ribbon along the side with the florals, very clean and classy card! I am sure you need to visit me today as you need to enjoy the fresh snow, it is for your own health! lol
    Frosty Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love your coloring and embellies.

    Hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Tilda is a cutie! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Tilda card. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Tilda is colored so beautifully and I'm totally loving the butterfly and pinwheel embellishments.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!