Sunday, November 30, 2014

Noel tilda

Happy Last Day of November! Head on over to Simply Magnolia for our Vintage challenge.

I chose to create a tag using Sweet Noel Tilda. I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced Noel. The tag was made from Go Create dies and dies from the Magnolia Christmas Doo Hickey
club. The paper is from Maja Christmas pad. To embellish the tab I used a rusted star and snowflake. I kept it pretty simple but did add some shabby green frantage.


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Scribble and Scrap - #32 Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #122 Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #81 Anything Goes Christmas

7 comments:

  1. I love your happy Tilda, very sweet, Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the design, image, coloring, wonderful die cuts, & distressing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card,
    thank you for playing with us at marvellous magnolia
    hugs
    Anny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, papers are perfect, die cuts are in the perfect place, Tilda is gorgeous in coloring, I really Love your tag, it is fabulous!
    Hugs Kelly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card thank you so mutch for sharing with us at brown sugar
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Karen. I love the die you chose, showcases Tilda beautifully.
    Could you contact me at ladydian@shaw.ca I have a question.
    hugs, Diana Crick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...so beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!