Saturday, November 1, 2014

Witch Tilda

It's Saturday and another gorgeous day in Florida. I can't believe it is November 1st. So excited I get to spend the weekend with both of my boys. My youngest from Idaho is visiting us this week. Love it.

You will find my project below. And please join us over at Magnolia Forever's Challenge "Halloween".

I used Witch Tilda on my project. I used a chipboard pumpkin and covered it with paper. Next I used embossing paste with Tim Holtz's Shattered stencil. To give some color I used Prima sprays gold and tattered leather. I paper pieced Tilda and the hat. I chose some Graphic 45 Paper, flowers, cheese cloth, Memory Box Spider Web die, tulle, and misc. embellishments.




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - #105 Autumn Colours
Marvelous Magnolia - #79 Add Some Black
Inky Impressions - #183 Halloween
Stamp and Create - Fall / Autumn

6 comments:

  1. I love it! The texture on the pumpkin is so awesome and the black accents. I really love your paper piecing with Tilda and the cat, they pattern is perfect. This is beautiful!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute! Really fabulous design--love all the details you added! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project for Halloween is fantastic. i love the embellishments.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous creation.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM. Good luck!
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little witch, love the pretty design, Thanks so much for joining in at LHOSM
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!