Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Edwin hits the beach

Greetings from Toronto,

I am here for work. It is great I am back to work for Matheson with an awesome person Christina Howe. I am praying my grand baby will wait until Monday to come into the world.

It's time for our challenge over at Midweek Magnolias Masculine Card. I chose Edwin for my tag. The Pion paper was perfect for my design. Please head over and share your creation with us!


Don't miss out!

Below is a photo of my DIL. Do you think it is a girl or boy?  I know let's have some fun. Her due date is May 1st. If you want to play along here is what you need to do:

1. Become a follower if you are not already (I would like to reach 250 followers. I hope you will play along)
2. Guess the due date
3. Guess the sex of the baby

Here is what the person who gets the due and sex of the baby correct. Now we may end up with the closet date. A $20.00 gift certificate to Magnolia Licious plus a special gift from me.


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - #197 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - #180 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Awe Karen he's fabulous!! Beautifully coloured and designed...love the paper and embellies!! Have a great day!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Karen! If your grandbaby arrives on Tuesday the 28th, he/she will be born on my 25th wedding anniversary. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love the layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Tag Karen, love those papers, your use of the doohickey dies and of course that sweet Edwin are all perfectly matched. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining Use Your Stuff's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of gorgeousness on this tag Karen. beautiful image and great elements used.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge Karen.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, Karen, this is so sweet. Love your adorable Edwin tag. But furthermore, I am guessing May 4, a baby boy and I have been a follower for a long time.
    Send my luv and hugz to the family.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful tag! Love the design! Wonderful paper, die cuts, image, and coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Is your grandbaby here yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is so beautiful and I love the creativity on this one! Gorgeous coloring and Pion paper, so awesome. Enjoy Ezra!!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!