Sunday, June 28, 2015

Anything Goes

Happy Sunday!

I hope you will join us at Simply Magnolia for our "Anything Goes". Today I would like to share my altered canvas featuring Magnolia stamp Garden Tilda. She was colored with Copic markers and paper pieced her. The paper is from Pion - my favorite.

The embellishments I chose were Prima flowers, Kordt & Godt, cheese cloth, resin fairy, and birch heart. The 6x6 canvas was printed with a light yellow, edges were inked with distress ink and I added some white snow to the edges. The smaller 4x4 canvas is flat. I used modge podge to secure the background of and Tilda. The canvas was very fun to create. I hope I have inspired you this week to create something fabulous.


Have a closer look:



I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - #152 - Summer Fun
2 Creative Chicks - #26 Anything Goes (No Cards)
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - June Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - #161 Any Shape

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Karen, this is so darling! Love the pretty Pion palette/paper! Your Tilda is darling--love her paper-pieced outfit! And your floral arrangement is incredible--love that! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Love the coloring!

    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Summer Fun" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful thank you for joingn BSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be! Darling card! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!