Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Fun

Happy Wednesday,

Please join us over at Midweek Magnolias for our summer fun challenge. Are you ready for summer? I know my friends back in NH had to have their heat on today. Glad to be in the warm weather.

I would like to share my ice cream cone shaped card. I found this template on the internet. I printed the cone on kraft paper then used a light lavender card stock for the ice cream. I used some frantage on the ice cream and dripping down the cone. My images were paper pieced and colored with Copic Markers. The paper is from Pion.

Now let's see what you create!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Magnolia Forever - #11 Anything but a Square
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - #62 Bring on Summer
Tilda's Town - #157 Use your Stash

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design Karen...so much detail and your Tilda is simply beautiful!! Have a great day Karen!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card - and your coloring is fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational Ice cream theme, Karen. Love this sweet Tilda and the ice cream stand is perfect for this project.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!