Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you are all having a good week! It has been absolutely gorgeous here in Florida. Spring is definitely here.

Please join us over at Midweek Magnolias for our Anything Goes. I chose Summer Bathing Tilda and colored her with Copics and paper pieced her. I use Prima paper and Julie Nutting's new beach papers.  I used frontage, flower, bow, resin sea shell, and doohickey sea dies.

I can't wait to see what you create.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - #81 Always Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - #307 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. All these wonderful bathing images compliment your gorgeous Tilda so beautifully Karen! Fabulous!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great together! I love your Tilda image! Thank you for joining us over at TTRCD (Through the Craft Room Door)! Please join us again next week!
    Jeanie, DT
    www.scrapbookingmamaw.blogspot.com (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those post cards with Tilda, so cute and love the vintage feel. I love how Tilda blends right in, she is adorable in her suit. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!